The Body Project is a 12-week Fitness programme – designed with convenience and accessibility for all. It is flexible, functional training that really gets results.
NEXT START DATE - 24th MAY 2021
The Body Project motivates you to train at times that are convenient for you. You can choose from 12 BP classes per week & the sessions are UNLIMITED for you.
We offer sessions at 6.10am & 6.50am at Kea & 9.15am & 5.45pm at Carnon Downs.
The Body Project gives you –
• UNLIMITED HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and circuit classes per week. These always change for maximum results. This style of exercise is short and sweet but boosts fitness and changes body shape quickly. They are also suitable for everyone.
• A private Facebook group for motivation, tips, information and invaluable peer to peer support. You can also contact your trainers on here or private message on Facebook if you have any concerns.
• Use of the booking system ‘GymCatch’. Here you can book and cancel your sessions with ease.
• You will have your own progress card – to plot your results and your journey.
• Real life coaches who have been there and done that. We are real women – we know the struggles, we understand the aches and pains and we know it’s worth it!
NEW FOR 2020 - Not only will we be running a full face to face Body Project but we will also be running a full Body Project ONLINE!!!! Our online offering was so popular during lockdown that we want to keep it going for you.
To find out more or to join us then please click the link to get in touch.
BODY PROJECT SUCCESS
A picture tells a thousand words......
'I've Really Enjoyed Exercising In A Different Way'
'I decided to start the Body Project to help me loose some baby weight and tone up again after my second child. Last time it took me two years to get back to my “normal” so I wanted something more intense to get me back on the right track a little quicker. We are three weeks in and I already feel better and my husband says I look slimmer. Becky is great at encouraging you when the workout is tough but totally worth pushing through. I’ve really enjoyed exercising in a different way too, I thought weights and ropes would be scary as I had never done anything like it before but with Becky’s expert guidance I have found that it’s become the best bit (I mean who doesn’t like swinging a tyre around?) If you are thinking about it I say give it a try - it is 100% worth the money and I can’t wait to see my results at the end!' Charlotte, Jan 2018